Sunday 6 May 2012

Greeting Morning :)

The sun obey through his God's word. The cute birds were chirping, glorify, praise the greatness of their Lord (Allah). The plants were still reluctant to move. Silent, seems like he is waiting something. Does he still enjoy the chill of the morning or quietly enjoy white mist? Instead, only the breeze that has not greets him in the morning.

          He stood quietly on the edge of the street. Walking slowly also not realized. The cold was still loyal to accompany the trip. For a moment, stand up straight, while my eyes closed. Freeing the body by hands as relaxed as possible. Slowly inhale deeply. I try several times.

         "Thank you Allah, my God. This morning is a beautiful creations. Truly peace the heart of this servant. O Allah I begged your blessings for my life today. O Allah please add the blessed knowleadge in my chest. O Allah, strengthen my heart and physical to undergo your tests today. O  Allah I prayed for sustenance today, for a better life. O Allah, mettlesome my heart today to the expectations that are not achieved. Gives me for a better things if it was not achieved. O God, i begged the best destiny today. I prayed the best for myself. Aamiin ya Rabbal A'lamiin. ".

          The fog began to leave themselves. The panoramic views appear. Greetings from the sun is not as soft as before. It is just trees and plants were still silent.

Dan Allah telah meratakan bumi untuk makhlukNya. Di bumi itu ada buah-buahan dan pohon kurma yang mempunyai kelopak mayang. Dan biji-bijian yang berjerami dan bunga-bunga yang harum baunya. Maka nikmat Tuhan kamu yang manakah yang kamu dustakan?  (Ar-Rahman Ayat 10-13)


Have a Nice Day Blogger...   ^_^